RE: [taigtools] 3" Rotary table from HF center hole

  • Richard Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 31, 2009
      >If voting could really change things, it would be illegal." --
      >Alfred E. Neuman
      Your MAD lol

      I'm going to tap mine as well, I have a MCCoulloch 800XL to trim down.

      (80cc/4.88ci)

      I got it for 5$ the coil mount was broke. It's going in a P-40.

    • Mike Nicewonger
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 1, 2009
        On Aug 1, 2009, at 12:07 AM, Richard Hutchinson wrote:

        >> If voting could really change things, it would be illegal." --
        >> Alfred E. Neuman

        > Your MAD lol

        That I am.

        > I'm going to tap mine as well, I have a MCCoulloch 800XL to trim down.
        >
        > (80cc/4.88ci)
        >
        > I got it for 5$ the coil mount was broke. It's going in a P-40.

        Sweet. What's the span on that Warhawk?

        (Sorry for the somewhat off topic traffic)

        --
        Mike N

        International man of misery.
      • Richard Hutchinson
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 2, 2009
          The Tomahawk's, (lol), span will be about 92" or 7'8" or 1/5th scale

          >Sweet. What's the span on that Warhawk?

          >(Sorry for the somewhat off topic traffic)

          >--
          >Mike N

          >International man of misery.

          Recent Activity