Re: [taigtools] Selling My Taig Stuff

  • greg.mcfadden@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2009
      what tooling do you have for it that you are not going to keep?

      On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Sara <smcarney@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone, I am new to this group, but a friend of mine said you
      > guys might want to know. I have a Taig CNC mill and various
      > accessories that I am selling off. Everything is brand new unused. I
      > was putting together a business and I found something else. So my
      > Taig mill has been sitting on my work bench for more than a year not
      > even put together. Boy does that bother me, but hey we only have so
      > much time. I love this mill and when I get more time in my life I
      > will buy another, but for now I have more important things to invest in.
      >
      > So, let me know if you want anything. I am going to sell it cheap. I
      > have a rotary table listed on ebay right now too:
      >
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=230322745352
      >
      > Anyway, if you want a better deal than that msg my ebay account and we
      > may be able to work something out. Take care!
      >
      > Thanks

    • Sara
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2009
        Sorry I took so long to reply. The tooling I am selling that is
        specific to the mill is in the auction. The total for everything in
        the auction is over $1500 of stuff.

        The stuff I am keeping is stuff mainly for the lathe. The only thing
        that would be for the mill that I am keeping is the chuck wrench as it
        works on the lathe too.

        Thanks for looking and take care,
        Frank and Sara