RE: [taigtools] Taig Owners Club

    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2008
      Given that this (Yahoo) group does already exist, is well established, and has a
      considerable membership, setting up a new one seems a remarkably pointless thing to do. I
      suspect it won't take away from this site for the very simple reason that not many people
      will bother to join it (me included).

      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 5, 2008
        A week ago I saw a post of someone looking for a Taig. should be on this
        forum. Anyway. I bought myself a Tormach about a year ago and I'm running
        out of room in my shop so have decided to sell my Taig. It is complete and
        ready to work! It has upgraded Sherline DC motor with a custom built DC
        Motor controller. Air/coolant on/off. Rapid (quick) tool change. Upgraded
        steppers. DenverCNC 4 Axis controller using Gecko Drives. Touch Screen
        monitor. Computer to run it and a bunch of extra stuff. This Taig has
        served me well but I needed a bigger machine. This Taig is in perfect
        working condition and probably has around 100hrs on it. I'm a hobbyist so
        use it a few times a month (if that). This taig was purchased new in 2005
        from DenverCNC.

        If anyone is interested. it is on eBay right now. link below.

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
        <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&item
        =170284639709> &ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&item=170284639709

        I've also got a brand new Sherline 4" 4th Axis that I bought with the above
        Taig which I never used. It is brand new but is dusty and a little rusted.
        Never used to cut but have hooked up to the above Taig and confirmed it all
        works with Mach2/3. Link below if interested.

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
        <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&ite
        m=170284639755> &ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170284639755

        Ken