Re: Leadscrew design for the new solid carriage.

  • twc0209
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2008
      --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, chris parr <chrsparr@...> wrote:

      > Hi Tim,
      > Please take a log look at the following link:-

      http://www.deansphotgraphica.com/machining/projects/leadscrew/leadscr
      ew.html
      > Cheers
      > Chris
      > Hey Chris,
      Thanks for the help.I tried to bring this link up,but no luck?
      Can you try a new link to the page?
      Thanks again for the help.
      Tim

      and
      > tools for it than what I got it for.Man,but I like it.
      >
      > My wife ask if I was done with the steam engine I started 2 months
      > back,no babe,but check these knurled knobs for the lathe out.LOL
      >
      > Thanks guys for the help.
      > God Bless.
      > Tim

    • Dean Williams
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2008
        Here, I put my page into tinyurl so it won't break:

        http://tinyurl.com/Dean-Williams-Projects

        Hope you find something you like!

        Dean

        --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, "twc0209" <twc0209@...> wrote:

        > --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, chris parr <chrsparr@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Hi Tim,
        > > Please take a log look at the following link:-
        > >
        > http://www.deansphotgraphica.com/machining/projects/leadscrew/leadscr
        > ew.html
        > > Cheers
        > > Chris
        > > Hey Chris,
        > Thanks for the help.I tried to bring this link up,but no luck?
        > Can you try a new link to the page?
        > Thanks again for the help.
        > Tim

      • David Robertson
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2008
          Dean,

          I really do appreciate your easy-to-follow directions and great
          photography.. you make these projects look possible..

          David

          Dean Williams wrote:

          > Here, I put my page into tinyurl so it won't break:
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/Dean-Williams-Projects
          > <http://tinyurl.com/Dean-Williams-Projects>
          >
          > Hope you find something you like!
          >
          > Dean
          >
          > --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com <mailto:taigtools%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > "twc0209" <twc0209@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:taigtools%40yahoogroups.com>, chris parr <chrsparr@> wrote:
          > > >

          > > > Hi Tim,
          > > > Please take a log look at the following link:-
          > > >

          > http://www.deansphotgraphica.com/machining/projects/leadscrew/leadscr
          > <http://www.deansphotgraphica.com/machining/projects/leadscrew/leadscr>
          > > ew.html
          > > > Cheers
          > > > Chris
          > > > Hey Chris,
          > > Thanks for the help.I tried to bring this link up,but no luck?
          > > Can you try a new link to the page?
          > > Thanks again for the help.
          > > Tim

        • Lynn Woods
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 3, 2008
            --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, "twc0209" <twc0209@...> wrote:

            > --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, chris parr <chrsparr@> wrote:
            > >

            > > Hi Tim,
            > > Please take a log look at the following link:-
            > >
            > http://www.deansphotgraphica.com/machining/projects/leadscrew/leadscr
            > ew.html
            > > Cheers
            > > Chris

            Looks a very nice design and quite easy to make. Does anyone know of a
            supplier in the UK of left handed threaded rod 1/4 20tpi or similar
            that would do.
            Lynn