Quick question about Taig Pulleys

  • budman6899
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Are these 6061 aluminum? If not, does anyone know for sure what type
      aluminum Taig uses or could it be whatever is in stock? I'd like to get
      a pair anodized.

      Thanks,
      Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        I think they're 6061, but your best bet is to call the factory.
        I'm not sure what effect, if any, anodizing would have on the
        performance of the pullies but you might want to ask them as well...

        --
        felice@... is Nicholas Carter and Felice Luftschein. See our
        homepage at www.cartertools.com/nfhome.html
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2008
          Thank you sir, will do-

          Dave-

          --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, Nicholas Carter and Felice

          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2008
            Just called and they're made from 6262 aluminum and will have no
            affect on performance and they do anodize very well.

            Thanks again-