Re: 4 jaw self centering scroll chuck question.

  • kd006
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30 8:02 PM
      Nick,

      I expect the steel jaws will be stamped, the face of the chuck is as
      were the 4 soft jaws. If I find out it's not I guess it's a matter of
      combinations, not sure if your 3 jaw thing will help although I did
      look at that earlier before I got started. I'll try and get some
      pictures and send them if you want to add the 4 jaw internals to the
      page somewhere. Just took a look at progress and it looks like it's
      cleaning up niceley, now to get the dishes done so I can scrub it
      under hot water when it's done and toss it in the oven to dry.

      Kristin

      --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, Nicholas Carter and Felice