TAIG 80/20 CNC Enclosure

  • John Saunders
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      I recently completed my 80/20 TAIG CNC Enclosure and wanted to share!
      I've document the enclosure and much of my TAIG learning process on my
      TAIG blog: www.nyccnc.com <http://www.nyccnc.com/> . Hopefully other
      folks can learn and benefit from this.

      I really like the enclosure; it makes running my TAIG in my (very small)
      NYC apartment even easier and looks very professional.

      I also wanted to say "thanks" to all the folks who contribute to this
      forum and other CNC information sites. In July I had never used a mill
      and I'm now creating parts in CAD, toolpaths in CAM and milling with
      Mach 3 / TAIG CNC mill. I hope I serve as an example of how quickly you
      can learn the ropes of CNC and how rewarding it can be!

      http://www.nyccnc.com/Herbie/HERBIES_BLOG/Entries/2007/12/1_Enclosure_is
      _done!.html

      John