Re: Remove for Email list

  • Art
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hi All

      Hmm – Perhaps Matt only wants removed from receiving
      emails or daily digests, and not from the group itself.
      Either way it can be taken care of by the member clicking
      on "Edit Membership" directly over the "taigtools" banner
      at the top of the group's home page. There you can change
      things like your Profile, Email Address, Message Delivery,
      Message Preference and Yes – Leave Group!

      Regards
      Art

      --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, Nicholas Carter and Felice
      Luftschein <felice@...> wrote:

      > And the moderator has changed it, at least I think I have!
      >
      > Tony Jeffree wrote:
      >
      > > Got it - that text is set up by the moderator (not the system).
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Tony
      >
      > --
      > felice@... is Nicholas Carter and Felice Luftschein. See our
      > homepage at www.cartertools.com/nfhome.html

    • Richard Hutchinson
      Message 2 of 12 , May 10, 2007
        >Lester Caine - G8HFL
        Rich Hutchinson - KD7GEH

        More photos, more messages, more storage�get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.