T-Bar cutoff tool

  • simon sayez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hi,

      Anyone use the new T-Bar cutoff tool yet? Worth $25? Anyone seen
      any photos of this gizmo on the net?

      Just curious,

      Simon
    • Marty
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2001
        --- In taigtools@egroups.com, "simon sayez" <simonsyz@e...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Anyone use the new T-Bar cutoff tool yet? Worth $25? Anyone
        seen
        > any photos of this gizmo on the net?
        >
        > Just curious,
        >
        > Simon

        Just uploaded 2 pics of the new t-bar cut-off tool. It works well.
        It's all steel and the blade is included. The slot for the blade
        is milled at an angle to make it height adjustable.

        Marty
      • simon sayez
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2001
          Hi Marty,

          Thanks for uploading the pictures of the T-bar cuttoff tool.

          I had a mental picture of a Tee-handled cutting wheel like on a
          Rigid pipe threading machine - boy was I off!