Re: [taigtools] Digest Number 2165

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2006
      I have no experience with the tool changer so I can't really comment on
      which is better. It does sound like you would benefit more from a quick
      changer though, based on your work description.

      I think a knife blade or thin screwdriver blade would work to spring the
      collets apart, but be very, very careful...

      --
      felice@... is Nicholas Carter and Felice Luftschein. See our
      homepage at www.cartertools.com/nfhome.html
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2006