[taigtools] Welcome to Taig Machine Tools

  • Lewis Balentine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2000
      Hi,

      For Owners and Users of Taig Lathes and/or Mills

      I was suprised to find that there was a groups for
      Grizzly/HF 7X10 Lathes, Sherline Lathes but not
      one for Taig Lathes or Mills. The obvious answer is
      to create one. I do not know how well it will work
      out but we shall see ....

      The purpose of this group is the free exchange of
      information between owners of the above tools. This
      is not the place for commercials advertisments.

      Cheers,

      Lewis Balentine