toolboxes

  • Andrew Werby
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      [All you'll need to do then is install sound-activation, so it comes when
      you whistle, lifts, opens, and hands you the tool you want...]

      Andrew Werby
      www.computersculpture.com

      benedict-list@... wrote:
      Subject: Re: Re: Tool Posts

      It'd need caterpillar treads. But that sounds like a good idea!

      Actually, the toolboxes I'm most enamored of are the ones built by Adam
      Savage for his own use:

      http://www.adamsavage.com/images/pix/toolboxes.jpg
      http://www.adamsavage.com/images/pix/toolbox.jpg

      They're his third generation boxes, custom made by Adam. One of my
      favorite features is the scissor lift on the bottom of each box.
      Regardless of whether you're standing or sitting, the box can be at the
      perfect working height.

      Too bad there are no caterpillar treads... Though I'm sure that could be
      arranged!

      Tom