Taig CNC Mill - 12" X Travel

  • jimr_nw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      A move to a house 1/3 the size of that in which we now live dictates
      the need to seriously downsize my shop. I am forced to make a hard
      decision between wood and metal and wood won out. Accordingly, I am
      forced to sell a nearly new Taig CNC mill--a terrific little machine.

      Taig CNC Mill – 2027 – 12" X Travel
      Updated Taig/MicroProto Software (will consider offer for computer)
      Step and Direction Board (not installed) for Mach2 (will transfer
      software license)
      Fourth axis 200 oz stepper motor and drivers (no rotary table)
      2" screwless milling vice (substantial upgrade over vise supplied by Taig)
      Set of thin parallels
      Center V blocks
      1-2-3 blocks
      Variety of end mills in full range from 1/16" to 3/8", many duplicates
      some carbide
      Variety of engraving cutters from .002" to .030"
      Standard set of Taig collets plus 3/8" shank end mill holder
      Fly cutter
      Clamping kit
      Center finder – wiggler
      Indicator holder

      One year old – new price for mill and accessories over $2750. Selling
      for $2000. Plexiglas swarf shield/enclosure designed for mill free if
      you pick it up with mill. Although possible to crate for shipping, I
      would prefer to sell to someone who can pick up mill in Seattle area.

      Jim Rich
      Woodinville, WA