Re: [taigtools] Used Taig CNC Mill

  • transdoctor3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2004
      JON,
      JAVE YOU CHECKED EBAY I've SEEN THEM QUITE REGULAR ON THERE,sorry didn't
      mean to yell at everyone ,try a couple of different searches you should come up
      with something
      Rick C.

    • jamesbabcock2004
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2004
        There is a CNC mill and lathe combo on e-bay now for $1800 buy it
        now. This is one of the best deals I have seen.

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&category=57036&item=3857
        768910&rd=1