Re: Screw Machine drills

  • Geoff Kingma
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
      I just checked the KBC catalogue and they have them on page 6.
      Individually listed from 1mm up but not in sets. Part #'s 1-094-0100
      for 1mm and -0200 for 2mm etc. You could have quite a set as they go
      in .1mm increments for the most part

      I agree with you, I use them in the lathe and mill almost
      exclusively.

      Good luck.

      Geoff

    • hudakjm@mcmaster.ca
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
        KBC and Travers also carry metric screw machine length drill bits.

        John