Re: [taigtools] MicroMill 2000 schematic?

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004
      At 01:28 01/10/2004, you wrote:
      >Hey all,
      >
      >I need a MicroMill 2000 schematic.

      Speak to Kurt Daley at Taig - he will be able to help you diagnose.

      >My Y axis Vibrates without turning
      >when you try to use it, motor gets warm and seems to always be
      >drawing current as long as main power switch for controler is on.

      The motors *do* draw current all the time the controller is powered on, so
      expect them to get warm even with the mill doing nothing.

    • the_goose_is_out
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004
        Thanks Peter,

        I sent you an email before I wrote this. I will look at this some
        more when I get time. I like the idea of your turbo Taig Board. The
        prob components seem sort of inaccessable. I probably will give Taig
        a call as was suggested down this thread.

        Thanks my friend

        Bill

      • the_goose_is_out
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004
          Hi,

          I use a laptop, but would like to use my old Winnt desktop, seems
          turbo Taig is the way to go...
          practically unanimous :]

          "zud" ???

          Not familiar with that word...although, the general direction,
          location and implied inertia limits the possible body parts to which
          you could be referring.

          =8-]

          Thanks

        • benedict@hawaii.rr.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004
            On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, the_goose_is_out wrote:

            > "zud" ???
            >
            > Not familiar with that word...although, the general direction, location
            > and implied inertia limits the possible body parts to which you could be
            > referring.
            >
            > =8-]

            I think you got the right interpretation.

            Tom