Re: [taigtools] lathe specifications

    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 31, 2004
      At 06:13 01/04/2004, you wrote:
      >I hope Jeanette never sees any power tool if she can't figure through the
      >message board sign out.

      She would have had to take positive steps to join, would therefore have had
      some clue as to how to leave, and should not have been surprised/irate at
      receiving messages. I suspect a prank here.

    • Aahz.
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 1, 2004
        Tony Jeffree wrote:
        > At 06:13 01/04/2004, you wrote:
        >
        >>I hope Jeanette never sees any power tool if she can't figure through the
        >>message board sign out.
        >

        > She would have had to take positive steps to join, would therefore have had
        > some clue as to how to leave, and should not have been surprised/irate at
        > receiving messages. I suspect a prank here.
        >

        > Regards,
        > Tony

        I'm on a good many mailing lists and you would be surprised how common
        her actions are, I see it about once a year at least.

        Aahz.