41233RE: [taigtools] Neat enclosed Taig CNC setup for sale on CL

  • Jeffrey Birt
    Oct 10, 2013
      From looking at the photos a few things would concern me. One is that the
      monitor is inside the enclosure! That seems like a really bad idea. The
      stepper driver box looks to be a Xylotex/Deepgroove1 type, perhaps OK but
      pokey by today's standards. It also states that it comes with a copy of
      SurfCAM, as the cheapest SurfCAM license is $4K~$$5K I would suspect that it
      is not a legitimate copy.

      Jeff Birt

      Soigeneris.com

      From: taigtools@yahoogroups.com [mailto:taigtools@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Jake Horky
      Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 8:06 AM
      To: taigtools@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [taigtools] Neat enclosed Taig CNC setup for sale on CL

      I have no affiliation with this seller or the ad what-so-ever, I just
      stumbled upon it this morning during my ritual CL tool search and thought
      I'd pass it on.

      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/tls/4101698555.html

      It seems like a pretty decent deal for anyone in the Minneapolis/St Paul
      area looking for a complete package.

      If nothing else it's worth checking out to see the cool enclosed cabinet he
      built. I sure would like to enclose mine, I'm just afraid doing so would
      make it too imposing in my small-ish hobby room.