41232Neat enclosed Taig CNC setup for sale on CL

  • Jake Horky
    Oct 10, 2013
      I have no affiliation with this seller or the ad what-so-ever, I just stumbled upon it this morning during my ritual CL tool search and thought I'd pass it on.

      It seems like a pretty decent deal for anyone in the Minneapolis/St Paul area looking for a complete package.

      If nothing else it's worth checking out to see the cool enclosed cabinet he built.  I sure would like to enclose mine, I'm just afraid doing so would make it too imposing in my small-ish hobby room.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic