41225Re: [taigtools] RE: Max safe rpm for 4-jaws chuck

  • Steve Blackmore
    Oct 10, 2013
      On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 07:53:48 +0200, you wrote:

      >I use a heavy 3 jaw chuck(not the taig one), never had problems with unscrewing, but I usualy slow down the chuck after switching off by holding my hand against it, but mine will be modified in the near future with variable speed control from an electric wheelchair so that would make it possible to slow it downd less abrupt.

      Silly thing to do - I guy I used to work with used to do that - He is
      minus a thumb and index finger on his left hand after the edge of the
      chuck grabbed the web between thumb and finger.

      Steve Blackmore
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic