3786Re: [taigtools] Treadmill motor from Surplus

  • Stan Stocker
    Jul 3 7:24 PM
      Myron;

      Sorry to be slow getting this info back, had to do an emergency trip to one
      of our data centers, left Sunday and just got home. I can't find my Surplus
      Center catalog, darn it, so here is the contact info from the Sci.Electronics
      FAQ for them:

      Surplus Center
      1015 West "O" Street
      P.O. Box 82209
      Lincoln, NE 68501-2209
      Tel: 800-488-3407 (Order Only)
      Tel: 402-474-4055
      Tel: 402-474-5198

      I hope this is use to you, if I find the catalog I'll pass on part numbers and
      any info on Canadian shipment I can find.

      Stan