Re: [taglist] Declarations aren't listed

  • Aarto Matti
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2009
      On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Aarto Matti <aarto.matti@...> wrote:

      On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:09 PM, Yegappan Lakshmanan <yegappan@...> wrote:
      This is similar to the function prototypes. If the "l" flag is passed to
      exuberant ctags, then local variables will be included in the output.
      Note that, depending on the number of local variables defined in the
      file, you may see a large number of variables in the taglist window.

         let tlist_cpp_settings = 'c++;n:namespace;v:variable;d:macro;t:typedef;' .
                \ 'c:class;g:enum;s:struct;u:union;l:locals;p:prototype;f:function'

      So this is ctags who doesn't distinguish local variables and class attributes, too bad, but I think I will manage to live with it.

      Hmm, wait, I've just discovered 'm' flags which lists class attributes :)

      --
      Aarto