481ANN: New version (4.6) of the taglist plugin
- Feb 26, 2013Hi all,
A new version (4.6) of the taglist plugin is available now (after a gap of 5 years).
You can download this version from:
The taglist plugin is a source code browser plugin for Vim. For more
information about this plugin, visit
This is a bug fix release. I would like to thank the taglist users for reporting the
problems and contributing the patches.
The following changes are made in this release:
1. Fixed a bug in refreshing the folds in the taglist window when
switching between Vim tabs with Tlist_Show_One_File enabled.
2. Update the TlistShowTag command output to display the tag scope.
3. Preserve the alternate file when opening the taglist window.
4. Restore the 'cpo' option value properly when the loading of the plugin
5. When the plugin is recursively sourced, don't change the 'cpo'
setting to the default value.
6. If a filetype contains multiple file types separated by a dot, then use the
first file type.
7. When displaying tag prototypes, trim the output to fit the window width.
8. Add support for some more languages.
9. Disable the 'relativenumber' option for the taglist window.
10. On MS-Windows, use writefile() to generate the temporary batch file instead
of the redir command. This fixes a problem in using the generated batch
file in multi-byte encoding environments.
- Next post in topic >>