476error under windows

  • abi_asg_kl_99
    Nov 5, 2012
      Hi!

      I've been using your taglist plugin for several years on Linux. Now, I'm trying to use it under Windows, as well.
      However, I ran into trouble. ctags is working (I can call it as system command), but I get the following error message when using taglist:

      Taglist: Failed to generate tags for <path>

      And in a second line, which is sadly in German, so try to translate it, although it might not be the exact wording:

      The Syntax for filename, directory name or device name is wrong ^@

      Does anyone have an hints what I have configured wrong? Or how I could debug that problem?

      Thanks in advance,
      Christian
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic