475I have some question on the plugin.

  • hackrole
    Oct 31, 2012
      the problem is that whenever I call the command :taglistToggle , it start a window full of something about tags , which order by class, variable, function. But you know the most useful part is the function part,while the variable is usually unuseful. But the variable part is so long to scroll, until I get to the function part.
      So my question is that whether could I set some variable to fold the variable part at every start. I think this is really needed. I have check out the help file , without any finding. So I think this may be not support now. And unfortunatly, I am not skiiled in the vim script-writing and English. So hope for some help.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic