How to Use JSON in Taffy ?

  • hopeheartfly
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2008
      I am new to Taffy and new to javascript. How to pass JSON from Web
      Service to Taffy ? Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2008
        That is really easy and is covered in the getting started article:

        http://taffydb.com/index.cfm?oa=gettingstarted#create

        In short though, as long as your JSON data is an array of objects you
        can pass it into TAFFY() as the string you got back from the web
        service. TAFFY() will know what to do with a JSON object either way.

        Also of note, you can use TAFFY.JSON.parse(str) to convert your JSON
        web service data into JavaScript and TAFFY.JSON.stringify(obj) to
        convert your JavaScript objects back into JSON to be sent to the sever.

        Hope that helps,

        Ian