Taffy collection as table

  • arntracks
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      Hello I want to print a Taffy collection as a table, but I don´t want
      to write the code for every single table. There´s a way to write a
      javascript function to generate the appropriate HTML passing only the
      reference to the Taffy collection? If such a thing is possible, please
      tell me how.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2008
        Thanks for the question,

        Sorry for the slow response. It prompted some ideas in my head and I
        ended up putting together a whole tutorial on the topic. I want this
        to be a good tutorial on how to build a data application using TaffyDB
        so I'd love it if everyone could take a look:

        http://taffydb.com/JavaScript_table_grid_application.htm

        Comments? Corrections?