Problem with Template

  • thierry.tranchina
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hi,

      I can't figure out how the template system work ...

      Here is my code :

      var record = new TAFFY([]);
      record.config.set("template",{title: "none",sub_title: "none",auteur:
      "none"});

      when I insert a new record then all the record have the same values
      (the first one)

      Any idea?
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
        Good catch. Found a bug. Just rolled out 1.6.1 to fix it. Let me know
        if you see anything else.

        --- In taffydb@yahoogroups.com, thierry.tranchina <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I can't figure out how the template system work ...
        >
        > Here is my code :
        >
        > var record = new TAFFY([]);
        > record.config.set("template",{title: "none",sub_title: "none",auteur:
        > "none"});
        >
        > when I insert a new record then all the record have the same values
        > (the first one)
        >
        > Any idea?

      • thierry.tranchina
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
          --- In taffydb@yahoogroups.com, "tacoman_cool" <ian@...> wrote:

          > Good catch. Found a bug. Just rolled out 1.6.1 to fix it. Let me know
          > if you see anything else.
          >
          > --- In taffydb@yahoogroups.com, thierry.tranchina <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I can't figure out how the template system work ...
          > >
          > > Here is my code :
          > >
          > > var record = new TAFFY([]);
          > > record.config.set("template",{title: "none",sub_title: "none",auteur:
          > > "none"});
          > >
          > > when I insert a new record then all the record have the same values
          > > (the first one)
          > >
          > > Any idea?

          Great! Work like a charm.

          Another question : Can we use the methods like find() to return
          boolean instead of Collection?

          Again, great job.