Issue with filtering records

  • kasun.perera0618
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013
      Hi All,

      Today I started to work with taffydb, faced following issue when trying to querying the db. My db has a column named TYPE. I tried to get all record where TYPE equals to "Massive".

      This line give me the correct results:
      var records = database({ "TYPE": { "===": "Massive" } });

      But if I tried to pass these values as parameters no records found.
      eg.
      var column= "TYPE";
      var operator = "===";
      var value = "Massive" ;
      var records = database({ column: { operator: value } });

      Simply I need to pass these values as method parameters not in the hard-coded way. What should be the correct way to get this done. Please help me.

      Thanks
      Kasun