Drop a column from TAFFY

  • slitojitri
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      Hi guys,

      I tried to drop a column from my TAFFY DB, but it didn't work... so I cannot find a good way to do it.
      This is my code:

      mydb().update(function() {
        if (typeof(this.found)!='undefined')
          delete this.found;
        return this;
      });

      After that, I still find the "found" column in my DB.

      Can you suggest a way to "drop" a column from my TAFFY?

      Thanks!
    • mattrq80
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
        Its a bit nasty but here is a way that you need to do it is by removing it outside of TAFFY:

        var db = new TAFFY([
        {id:1, title:'Test1'},
        {id:2, title:'Test2'},
        {id:3, title:'Test3'},
        {id:4, title:'Test4'}
        ]);
        var dump = db().get();
        for (var i in dump) {
        if (typeof(dump[i].title)!='undefined') {
        delete dump[i].title;
        }
        }
        db().remove();