How to do non-case sensitive "Like" query

  • xybrek88
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2013
      I have this query that works pretty well:

      var _q = "some query"
      products([{name:{like:_q}},{info:{like:_q}}]).select("id");

      However, the query is case sensitive and that "Banana" would not result to getting records with "banana" (case sensitive)

      Is there a work around to do non-case sensitive queries?
    • purpleflurm
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
        You can actually use "likenocase" instead of "like", and it will work, e.g. {name: {likenocase:_q}}