Need Quick Help

  • hunky_dori1988
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2013
      Hi,

      I am new to Taffy. A quick question , I have an application where i push records on button click, if the application is reloaded all the records are lost.

      Any pointers to sort out this issue?
    • Ian Toltz
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2013
        Taffydb isn't a database. It doesn't offer persistent storage. You'll need to find a solution to that, e.g. localStorage, cookies, or using a remote database.

        --
        -Ian Toltz