How to remove duplicates

  • hleogr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      Is there a smart way to remove duplicates from a TAFFYDB? I would like to use a extension where a key is generated from specified colums representing a key and remove all duplicates rows.

      Or is this already available? I was hinking of something like db.removeDuplicates([col1,col2,col4,...,col10]);

      Would be pleased if somebody could help me out here.