distinct fails under IE with "Object doesn't support this property or method"

  • Marty
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      my application has a code line of:
      vmpgcity=vlist().order("mpgcity").distinct("mpgcity").map(function(mpgcity){return mpgcity;});
      in "search4t.js" at line 186
      which returns correct values in FireFox, fails in IE-8,9.

      I have done some debugging to establish that the error occurs when distinct executes it's "return ra;" at line 1062 of Taffy 2.6.1 source.

      test application is
      click the "test" to see error.

      TIA for any help on this.