Re: [taffydb] Re: use same database in different pages

  • Ian Toltz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
      If storing the database is important for you, then this might not be the right solution.

      That said, the database is just a JavaScript object, and you could use Local Storage to store it. If it's small enough, you could also serialize it to JSON and store it in a cookie.

      On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:11 PM, niz75018 <niz75018@...> wrote:

      thank you but i want my db persist, even if y close browser/application.
      maybe i will use sqlite if i don't find a solution but i really like the simplicity of taffydb...

      --
      -Ian Toltz