Re: Async queries

  • hleogr
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8, 2012
      Thank you for the reply. I read the documentation again and indeed I found the callback method. So I will test if this is working fine for our project. Not sure why the documentation refers to "method for lazy query execution"? Also it seems the callback method is achieved via setTimeout. Maybe it could be considered to implement in taffydb a true async method via Webworker. This kind of nonblocking function makes javascript very powerfull. Just an idea to improve taffydb. Anyway, already a very nice library.