2.5.1 - Rolling back exact filter with support for == and ===

  • taffydb-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2012
      So after some good discussion and research I've rolled back the exact filter, switched "is" back to a full === comparison, and introduced support for filtering on === and == if you really need to compare values regardless of type.

      Note that "is", "===" and the default behavior are all the same at this point.