Cappuccino support??

  • Samir
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2012
      Hello everyone, I just found out about taffyDB and is very inspiring. I have been using Db4o which is also great but is limited to Java and .Net so integrating it with cappuccino wasn't easy although I used a tool called CP2JavaWS which does some translation Cappuccino -> JSON -> JAVA. TaffyDB is appears to be what I need but I'm not sure if it can store Cappuccino Objects directly which are basically JavaScript objects.

      Any ideas??
    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012
        I don't see any problems using this with Cappuccino since Cappuccino is written with javascript.

        It's like mixing normal C stuff in with your objective C.