TaffyDB Security

  • hotgreengem
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 4:59 PM
      I have been using TaffyDB for several years now - on an intranet with data which I did not consider sensitive.

      I create a taffy string in c sharp during loading by pulling back data from SQL and then adding it to a public variable which the header can access. Within the header this string is converted to a taffyDb with a "New" declaration.

      This works fine - but means if a user opens the source for the html document they can see the contents of the taffyDB.

      I am sure there is a more secure way of doing this. What method should I be using if I don't want the data to be visible to user in the browser.

      Thanks
      Stephen