How/where can I store my db, how to have access after.

  • pandiou
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      Hello,

      I'm a little bit confused on how I can store my DB by running the creation script and then to have access on the DB in order to run my queries in another script.

      E.g.
      Createscript.html
      <head>
      <script src="C:/taffy.js"></script>
      <script>
      var cities = TAFFY([{name:"New York",state:"WA"},{name:"Las Vegas",state:"NV"},{name:"Boston",state:"MA"}]);
      </script>
      </head>

      and then runquery.html

      <head>
      <script src="C:/taffy.js"></script>
      <script>
      cities().limit(2).each(function (r) {alert(r.name)});
      </script>
      </head>

      How the db.store() function can be used

      Thank you