Running an ad on reddit to promote TaffyDB

  • taffydb-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2011
      For those who may be interested, I spent $100 of my own money to run an ad on Reddit for TaffyDB. TaffyDB has been in the organic /r/javascript subreddit before but not on the much more popular /r/programming. In good opensource fashion I've shared the results on the post below.

      I'm really desiring to get more people involved and push this project passed the 1 man show level to something that can grow and thrive organically. If anyone is interested in putting time, talent, or funds toward this goal please post to the list or let me know offline.

      Thanks!

      Ian

      The post: http://bodytitle.com/results-paid-ad-for-opensource-on-reddit