TaffyDB - Make a new website?

  • andrew_wc_brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
      Howdy Taffiers,

      I using TaffyDB but the main website needs a bit of love.
      Anyway I can fix up this website so its as awesome as Taffy itself?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010
        That would be awesome Andrew.

        For everyone's information, I'm working on a 2.0 version of TaffyDB based on a recent project. It changes the API a little bit I think will improve the usefulness of the library (and enable things like plugin enhancements, indexes, etc). The project using the test code should go live in January with a public release of 2.0 sometime after. It was be great to have a better design wrapped around the launch.