TaffyDB 1.7

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009
      Hey everyone,

      TaffyDB 1.7 is now out. You can download the latest version on TaffyDB.com

      Key features:

      * Bug Fix: Logical Sorting of numbers should now work correctly.
      * Added: Insert will now accept an array of rows to add to the
      collection.
      * Added: OrderBy will now accept a function to run your own custom
      sort against the collection. This is the same as array.sort()
      * Version 1.0 through 1.6.1 now part of separate archive file and
      no longer included in the download.

      Ian
    • berg.matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2009
        Thanks for the continued work. I look forward to trying this out on
        Vitalist.

        -Matt