Re: Sort testing - can't duplicate bug

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 26, 2008
      Ok, found the problem. The grid example uses logical sorting to
      simplify the code. That is fine, expect that logical sorting doesn't
      appear to work with numbers correctly. I fixed the problem in my dev
      version and I'll try and get a release with it out this weekend. For
      now you can go to line 196 of taffy.js and change it from:

      var rArray = [0],type = "none";

      to:

      var rArray = [0],type = "none",value = value + "";

      And that should fix the sorting issue with the grid.