Re: Sort Toggle Fails on non-first columns

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hey Bruce,

      I think there is a bug with this. I was noticing a problem with two
      column sorting yesterday, just haven't had a chance to track it down
      and fix it yet. I'll send out a notice once I do.

      Ian

      --- In taffydb@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce" <bfr@...> wrote:

      > Why does sort toggle work correctly on only the first column? If you
      > identify multiple columns as sortable, the first will toggle
      correctly
      > ascending/descending. But any other columns will only sort
      ascending.

    • Bruce
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2008
        Any progress with this?
        TaffyDB looks like a very interesting idea but it appears to not have
        much momentum or active development.