Sort Toggle Fails on non-first columns

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
      Why does sort toggle work correctly on only the first column? If you
      identify multiple columns as sortable, the first will toggle correctly
      ascending/descending. But any other columns will only sort ascending.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
        Hey Bruce,

        I think there is a bug with this. I was noticing a problem with two
        column sorting yesterday, just haven't had a chance to track it down
        and fix it yet. I'll send out a notice once I do.

        Ian

        --- In taffydb@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce" <bfr@...> wrote:

        > Why does sort toggle work correctly on only the first column? If you
        > identify multiple columns as sortable, the first will toggle
        correctly
        > ascending/descending. But any other columns will only sort
        ascending.

      • Bruce
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2008
          Any progress with this?
          TaffyDB looks like a very interesting idea but it appears to not have
          much momentum or active development.