80Re: Taffy collection as table

    Oct 12, 2008
      Thanks for the question,

      Sorry for the slow response. It prompted some ideas in my head and I
      ended up putting together a whole tutorial on the topic. I want this
      to be a good tutorial on how to build a data application using TaffyDB
      so I'd love it if everyone could take a look:

      http://taffydb.com/JavaScript_table_grid_application.htm

      Comments? Corrections?

      --- In taffydb@yahoogroups.com, "arntracks" <arntracks@...> wrote:

      > Hello I want to print a Taffy collection as a table, but I don´t want
      > to write the code for every single table. There´s a way to write a
      > javascript function to generate the appropriate HTML passing only the
      > reference to the Taffy collection? If such a thing is possible, please
      > tell me how.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic