200Re: print function freezes the browser when there is lots of records

  • irshadansari_06
    Sep 1, 2009
      Yes, I am using the print function of data grid example. I have 200 – 1000 records. Is there any way to break the loop at regular intervals while printing the data grid.

      I am using data grid example to display records in the table. It is giving functionality of sorting but there is no functionality of paging in the data grid example. Is there any way or any example which gives functionality of paging along with taffydb.

      Thanks a lot.

      --- In taffydb@yahoogroups.com, "tacoman_cool" <ian@...> wrote:

      > TaffyDB doesn't officially have a print function. I assume you are trying to use the data grid example. How much data are you dealing with? How many records? There are probably some ways you could code it but in the end you'll have to do a very large loop to output one way or the other.
      >

      > --- In taffydb@yahoogroups.com, "irshadansari_06" <irshadahmed.ansari@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello all,
      > > The print function of taffydb freezes the browser as there is a lot of amount of records. Is there any way to break the loop for printing the table or is there any way to print the table for some specific number of records and the next block of records and so on.
      > > Please help me.
      > > Thanks in advance
      > > Irshad

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic