No activity in last 7 days
The University of Arizona (Tucson) ATA Club is an officially recognized sports club (since 1991) associated with Young's ATA Black Belt Academy. In addition to six hours of instruction and physical training per week, the club also organizes trips to local tournaments in Phoenix and a spring semester trip to the ATA Spring National Tournament in Las Vegas.
- May 28, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.