Re: Chronological Tangerine Dream music list

  • Cyaron
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 18, 2010
      > Has anyone ever compiled a strictly chronological list of Tangerine Dream music that acknowledges the releases that were made available sometime after their creation? For example, "The Park Is Mine" was released in 1991 but the music was created in 1985. On such a list it would appear somewhere near "Le Parc" instead of near "Dead Solid Perfect".

      More complicated than that, the music from TPiM was likely actually recorded in early 1984, along with similar soundtracks and before the added layers of Green Desert.

      I'd love to find a chronological *recording* calendar, as discussions through the years here have ilustrated flaws even in VitN's (still the best overall rsource we have) information.

      Cyaron
    • scfeldman@juno.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 25, 2010
        On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:38:04 -0700 (PDT) Kevin <in61761@...>
        writes:

        >Hi all,
        >
        >Has anyone ever compiled a strictly chronological list of Tangerine
        >Dream music that acknowledges the releases that were made available
        >sometime after their creation? For example, "The Park Is Mine" was
        >released in 1991 but the music was created in 1985. On such a list
        >it would appear somewhere near "Le Parc" instead of near "Dead Solid
        >Perfect".

        I maintained a TD discography like the one you describe from
        August 1998 to November 2003, after which I sort of lost interest.
        It's still at http://thekeep.0catch.com/tadream2.htm , though.

        >Thanks,
        >Kevin

        Stephe